Dry, aging skin plumps and regenerates with the potent lipid power of rose hip oil. Trans-retinoic acid and essential fatty acids, abundant in rose hip oil, work at cellular level to repair cells and replace vital lipids necessary to replenish dry and aging skin. Roses from Moroccan desert valleys are distilled into a fragrant water that tone and rehydrate. 2 oz
* offers vital nutrients to help repair damaged skin cells
* hydrates dry skin
* protects skin from moisture loss
* slows down photo-aging
* plumps up skin cells
* Wash with one of Shea Terra Organics natural soaps.
* Apply several drops on face.
* Use slight pressure to massage deep into tissue of skin.
* Use day or night. A second night application is highly recommended.
Ingredients: Rose water, certified organic, virgin rose hip oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, shea nilotica, seabuckthorn oil, vitamin C, naturally derived preservative (glucono delta-lactone), certified organic marshmallow root, certified organic chamomile flowers, sodium benzoate